DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone happen to get any vids or pics of that red Sunfire at the track or during the cruise?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
slo95.0 said:
your car has come along way from the thedfwscene days ..
Yea, back then it looked ricey.

bigcountry_5 said:
8.30's in a sunfire is badass.
8.3s? Are you sure it ran a 8.3? The best that I saw was a 8.4....its still close

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, it cant look too ricey.....it looks stock :rolleyes:
Yea I remember Curtis.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
13psi on pump gas running rich as hell. I could look back and see a little cloud of black smoke after I rolled through the water box.

·
Custome Title Goes Here
2,000 Posts
good job adler! glad to see you finally got some good times out of it. i felt bad that you couldnt get anything good friday night. way to go darkness!

B

·
0 Posts
That thing was cool
I kept telling everyone that thing was fast and no one beleived me...
till they saw it run. he he :D
Kudos to you :)

·
IA2
22,413 Posts
I was walking around in the pits and saw the intercooler peeking out from below the front end and the slicks LOL..... I thought something was up. It looks so...... stock..... under the hood too, except for the turbo sticking up in front of the engine. Very cool little car.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BlueLT1SS said:
good job adler! glad to see you finally got some good times out of it. i felt bad that you couldnt get anything good friday night. way to go darkness!
After I pull and disassemble the transmission to make sure everything thing is cool in there, we are going to work on keeping the front of the car/suspension from lifting on the launch, and take it back out to Ennis. If I can cut a good 60ft at Ennis, I am hoping for really low 13s. If I get lucky, I MIGHT be able to squeek off a 12.9....but I doubt it. When we go back to Ennis, you better be there Mark.......to help me push the car off the track when it breaks :D. With more boost & better tuning, I am pretty sure that I can get this shit box into the high 12s.

I guess that there are no vids of my runs. Can anyone tell me if the front body of the car was trying to lift up when the car was launching????????????

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
Phillystang said:
I figured a 8.4 1/8 would equal a high 12 in the quarter? Awesome car!
btw this is Philly from s10forum.com
with his mph it will

adler as long as you dont miss a shift you are in the 12s right now

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
slo95.0 said:
with his mph it will
adler as long as you dont miss a shift you are in the 12s right now
I did alright with shifting on Sunday. I did not miss any gears, and all of my runs were in the 8s. Hopefully I can get it into the 12s with the way the car sits now. I guess its time for a helmet :D.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Darkness is spreading!

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
Adler said:
I did alright with shifting on Sunday. I did not miss any gears, and all of my runs were in the 8s. Hopefully I can get it into the 12s with the way the car sits now. I guess its time for a helmet :D.
if it runs the same as it did on that 8.3 or 8.4 with the high MPH you will be. have fun taking away some of the fun from the srt-4 guys

1 - 20 of 21 Posts