DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Your My Next Child
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grant said:
Do either of those 'Z's' have "Ls1" on the left rear of the car? Trying to figure out who I was driving behind yesterday. It also had true duals. Nice kill also..
I was in the middle lane, and have an LS1 sticker on the back left of my car. However, I do not have true duals, the 383 in the right lane does.

·
Your My Next Child
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grant said:
Is your exhaust dumped? I'm pretty sure I saw you yesterday getting on 190 from Dallas North Tollway, had a passenger in with you?
Nope, wasn't me. I do have an open Y pipe, and the license plate "FreakZ".

·
Keep your unicorns
12,375 Posts
I keep watching the video waiting on them to take off but they never seem to and then the one on the left has his hazards on? Guess thats why I race at a dragstrip where there is a tree and a timing light:)

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
550 RWHP My ass!

The Freak is way less RWHP then that and yanked his ass!

If you read this 383Kid your Full of shit about 550RWHP or you are quite possibly the worlds most horrible driver... I was standing right in front of you laughing at your ass being a puss and not racing the Freak for money when you SO CONFINDENTLY told everyone about this 550RWHP. So scared over a heads and cammed LS1 Bwhahahaha....

Good job Chris... Those 3:23 gears seem to be the key ;)

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
hey tweakd ... on monday (two mondays ago) he said it wasn't tuned right but (had da Nawsssss!!)) and he wanted to run me again ..thought i have already beating him pretty bad... long story short we didn't run em... and he had to have his kit reinstalled cuz it was only sprayin fuel haha... i think it needs to blow up so he will stop racing the faster cars... somone lied to him about his motor... i think he got riped off

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.