DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so who all jacked off to this last night???

i watched like 20 minutes of it.......i think i liked the commercials (especially the one with the 3 brunette angels) better than the show itself.......

the women were gorgeous and all, but couldn't they eat just a little something? I mean really, way to skinny for my taste....the ones on the commercial actually had a little more meat on their bones, liked them much more.....i guess that is what they like for runway models though- stick thin. I think it is gross looking. They were still beautiful and all, but you guys wonder why women obsess about their weight and are insecure.....cuz that is what girls see on tv and believe it is the standard they have to live up to.....just gross. I would rather enjoy a big old candy bar and have a little meat on me! mmmmmm donuts....

G

·
I liked em all! But I can't stand the way they walk... they look so silly. I was hoping to see a few of them trip for comic relief;)
And Tyra Banks always had a silly look on her face. Ick

·
Poor Boy Racing
2,770 Posts
I watched it, but all the girls were too skinny. they shoould have had an all you can eat buffet back stage.

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah- tyra does have a kick ass body- at least she didn't look like she would blow away in the wind!

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
juiced86stang said:
I watched it, but all the girls were too skinny. they shoould have had an all you can eat buffet back stage.
There probably was, but I'll put money on it that there was a trash can at the end.

·
Resident Ankle Biter
4,920 Posts
Didn't get to see it. Was too busy. :D

But I like one of the little spanish lookin' chicks (can't remember her name). She looks about 16, but DAAAAMN!

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KiwiGT said:

But I like one of the little spanish lookin' chicks (can't remember her name). She looks about 16, but DAAAAMN!
i think i know which one- i dig the brunettes! ;)

and KJ- sure not everyone starves themself......but hell, i still think it is gross when you can see their ribs and stuff, whether it is just natural or not. But my bet would be a lot of them diet etc.....eventually your metabolism catches up to you- i used to be rail thin in high school, ate whatever i wanted.....not anymore. I guess them all being like 6ft tall makes them look even thinner too.

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KiwiGT said:

you coming out tonight girlie?

·
Resident Ankle Biter
4,920 Posts
michelle95gt said:
you coming out tonight girlie?
As if I even need to be asked. ;)

Of course!

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Resident Ankle Biter
4,920 Posts
Oh yea, that's muh girl!

*faints*

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
KJ94GT said:
Anyone know her name?
I don't care about her name as long as she knows mine. She needs to know what to be screaming later.
;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts