DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Up in Smoke
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have beat every aspect of the game, but can't get past the part where you go to the greasy chopper (?) and have to fill the chaos meter. Anyone finished this part? It's frustrating.

· Up in Smoke
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I thought would cost the most havic. I propped at the top of a building and started the snipe as many as a I could until all the stars were lit. That moved the chaos meter up to 25%. I'll try it again. Maybe I need to entice (sp?) them first then find a safe spot. Thanks for the tip

· Premium Member
4,175 Posts
dude, just hop on a crotch rocket and barrel down the sidewalks shooting people in front of you. When the cops come, just blow up their cars. I think to get the chaosmeter up you need to be in the open so everyone knows who exactly you are

· Up in Smoke
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tips everyone. I kept trying to take out the cops instead of shooting for mass destruction. Rocket launcher and a few good hits finally got me past. Awesome game. Can't wait to see what the next one is going to be like. Check out the cheats. There's some cool things you can do.

· Premium Member
4,175 Posts
cheats are fun but I just got the strategy guide and this game just doesn't end, you get through the core missions and then you have different missions, like the paramedic, firetruck, etc...

cool thing is that you get rewards after you finish so many of each type of mission. I think the next GTA isn't too far out of grasp, they have already developed most of the game from what I hear but they are keeping everything secret. I figure that another one might be out after next christmas, or they might just hold off for a while until PS3 comes out (sometime in 2005 supposedly)

· Up in Smoke
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stangcrazy said:
cheats are fun but I just got the strategy guide and this game just doesn't end, you get through the core missions and then you have different missions, like the paramedic, firetruck, etc...

cool thing is that you get rewards after you finish so many of each type of mission. I think the next GTA isn't too far out of grasp, they have already developed most of the game from what I hear but they are keeping everything secret. I figure that another one might be out after next christmas, or they might just hold off for a while until PS3 comes out (sometime in 2005 supposedly)

I just finished the core missions and have been trying some of the oth missions like vigilante, etc. Found a way to get one of the tanks as well. Go to the Greasy Chopper and proceed around the curved road. Find the building on the left just past the intersection and go up the stairs. You start destroying cop cars with the rocket launcher until you have 5 stars. The helicopter is annoying, but if you destroy it right away you will get the tanks. Take the sniper rifle and focus on the driver's window. When you get a shot, take him out then shoot the other guy as he exits. Hard part is getting in the vehicle and away before the cops catch you. Nothing can stop you in the tank though. Like a bad scene from cops. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.