DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! Spent a little over $5K this weekend and racked up another 1K miles on the SuperCrew :D Got off from work Saturday afternoon from Westlake and drove to Pleasant Grove to meet up with BlueStang2k to pick up a couple of things from him (thanks man!). Then drove up to Lewisville to meet up with Ponypimpin93 to pick up an '03 IRS (thanks man!). Then did a 11 hour marathon to Odessa and back today to pick up an '00 Yamaha R6 from Nokturnal96's buddy that included a breakfast and lunch stop (the beer was damn good at Chili's in Odessa after a long drive), two gas stops, and meeting up with 99_lightning and StolenFox (thanks guys). All the overtime I've been working is starting to pay off.

Whew! First pic of the R6 at my house. Pardon the dirty 'Vert and my dad's van.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
damn dude, and i though we spent money lol

hey pm me, i have a few questions for you

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
Looks good, nice to see you are on two now :D

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
HOLY SHIT!!

YOu bought an Rsizzle, What are you doing this week? I'd love to see it, been a long time. I'm so excited for you. Let me know ANY TIME you want to ride. If you have any questions about the R6 just let me know. If it needs oil, parts, anything just let me know i've had that bike apart bigtime.

Just PM me and let me know when we can go ride!!!!

Sj

·
Up in Smoke
1,061 Posts
Congrats Jose. Bike looks good. Did you get a chance to ride it any this weekend?

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Didn't get much of a chance to ride it last night because I got in at 8pm and I was pretty tired from the long haul to Odessa and back. Just up the driveway (it's a pretty long driveway) and back. I won't be doing much of anything with it other than parking it until probably next month or March when I can take the safety course. Work schedule is real busy and I don't have much time to do much (hell I took yesterday off which was the first day I've had off in a long time :eek: ). It'll give me a chance to save up for a helmet, jacket, and gloves.

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
Good call on not riding tired Jose, there'll be plenty more good weather to enjoy your new toy in.:cool:

·
T-sippers blow goats
7,488 Posts
nice bike,enjoy!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts