DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else go? I'm not real big on punk Rock, but still had some good reasons to go this year...

1. Killswitch Engage
2. Haste the Day
3. UnderOath's drummer's new band
4. Parkway Drive
5. Lotsa Chicks
6. Music Festivals are almost always a blast no matter who it is
7. Beer

Anyways I'm gunna have to say that Killswitch put on the best set for sure, that has alot to do with my music prefference though. And the fact that I hooked up with my ex-gf's sister halfway through the set :D . Great concert.

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
Nope.

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
You like the almost? I never knew you were a 14 yearold girl.

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
SouthernSVT said:
Is it cause All That Remains wasn't there?
Here are the bands I would have liked to have seen. It wasn't because a certain band was/wasn't there; I just don't like huge fesitivals like that.

Agent Orange
Alkaline Trio
As Cities Burn
Authority Zero
Bad Religion
Circle Jerks
Coheed and Cambria
Fishbone
Flogging Molly
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
Mustard Plug
Norma Jean
Pennywise
Poison the Well
Tiger Army

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
Geof said:
Here are the bands I would have liked to have seen. It wasn't because a certain band was/wasn't there; I just don't like huge fesitivals like that.

Agent Orange
Alkaline Trio
As Cities Burn
Authority Zero
Bad Religion
Circle Jerks
Coheed and Cambria
Fishbone
Flogging Molly
Mustard Plug
Norma Jean
Pennywise
Poison the Well
Tiger Army
Have you heard any new as cities burn? They just uploaded another new song today on their purevolume, and myspace.

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
90GT50 said:
Have you heard any new as cities burn? They just uploaded another new song today on their purevolume, and myspace.
Negative Rafterman.

·
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
90GT50 said:
You like the almost? I never knew you were a 14 yearold girl.
I like Underoath, and am willing to give any of thier member's other bands a shot.

·
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Geof said:

Agent Orange
Alkaline Trio
As Cities Burn
Authority Zero
Bad Religion
Circle Jerks
Coheed and Cambria
Fishbone
Flogging Molly
Mustard Plug
Norma Jean
Pennywise
Poison the Well
Tiger Army
Shit, i wish Norma Jean was there. No such luck though. :(

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
SouthernSVT said:
I like Underoath, and am willing to give any of thier member's other bands a shot.
meh, they're ok, nothing great IMO.
Now go listen to inhale exhale, you'll probably like them, they're touring with oh sleeper, I hung out with all of them friday night, they seem pretty cool.

·
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
90GT50 said:
meh, they're ok, nothing great IMO.
Now go listen to inhale exhale, you'll probably like them, they're touring with oh sleeper, I hung out with all of them friday night, they seem pretty cool.
inhale exhale isn't bad, but not really something a jam out to much. Underoath's new stuff is just ok, but the older CD's, especially "The Changing of Times", are fan-fuckin-tastic imo.

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
SouthernSVT said:
inhale exhale isn't bad, but not really something a jam out to much. Underoath's new stuff is just ok, but the older CD's, especially "The Changing of Times", are fan-fuckin-tastic imo.
Once Dallas left, those guys turned into ****.

·
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Geof said:
Once Dallas left, those guys turned into ****.
Dallas made Underoath, well mostly, I can still jam thier new stuff every now and then.

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
SouthernSVT said:
I like act of depression the best, the new cd isn't half bad since the singer actually tries to lower his voice some, but other than that they need to lose the keys, and they'd be way better IMO.

·
I. Am. God.
5,895 Posts
i would have to agree. old underoath is definately better than new. Dallas made a huge difference in the band. i actually got to meet all of the original members including dallas at warped '03. pretty cool guys.

as for this years warped, IMO, the only good bands would have been killswitch, Throwdown, NFG, haste the day, chiodos, and scary kids scaring kids.

·
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shoot To Kill said:
as for this years warped, IMO, the only good bands would have been killswitch, Throwdown, NFG, haste the day, chiodos, and scary kids scaring kids.
Pretty much, I just went for Killswitch, Haste the day, and the three chicks that got me n my friend to go in the 1st place :D .

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
Shoot To Kill said:
i would have to agree. old underoath is definately better than new. Dallas made a huge difference in the band. i actually got to meet all of the original members including dallas at warped '03. pretty cool guys.

chiodos, and sksk? Hahaha, no.

·
Texan
3,684 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts