DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here they are as promised. :) This first one is the whole X-ray and the second will be a cropped version so you can see the threads in the screws.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
what happened???

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Holy shit, man.

I can just hear them drilling those screws in. :eek: "Whee Whee Whee"

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
built2layframe said:
It would suck to be behind you at the airport. :p

halo/horns
Yeah, he told me the strip of metal is stainless steel so I'm sure it would set off all the machines. :(

·
Mach 1 | 32 V
5,469 Posts
KevinH78 said:
Yeah, he told me the strip of metal is stainless steel so I'm sure it would set off all the machines. :(
just bring your copy of the Xray to the airport with you, lol

so are you still on your meds? lol

·
Mach 1 | 32 V
5,469 Posts
KevinH78 said:
You know it! This doctor gave me some GOOOOOOD stuff for pain. :p
I asked my pharmacist about your side effects and she said yeah it does that, its one of the reasons that drug is regulated like a controled substance

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
STANGGT40 said:
damn, so does it hurt at all?
Nah, not really. It's more uncomfortable than painful although if I move the wrong direction too far it does hurt a bit.

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
KevinH78 said:
Nah, not really. It's more uncomfortable than painful although if I move the wrong direction too far it does hurt a bit.
wow, i would think that it would be extremely painful...7 screws!!! i could attatch a bowling ball to a piece of sheetrock with that many screws! lol

brad

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Barbie said:
I asked my pharmacist about your side effects and she said yeah it does that, its one of the reasons that drug is regulated like a controled substance
The stuff he gave me this time is hydrocodone/apap 10mg/325mg and it will put you on your ass in a heartbeat. ;) To be honest, I don't think I could ever get addicted to this stuff becuase it truly gives a new definition to the word constipation. :eek: I don't know if you can imagine this but after taking more than two of these fuckers in a day and having to drop a load, it feels like I am shitting concrete! :mad:

·
Mach 1 | 32 V
5,469 Posts
KevinH78 said:
The stuff he gave me this time is hydrocodone/apap 10mg/325mg and it will put you on your ass in a heartbeat. ;) To be honest, I don't think I could ever get addicted to this stuff becuase it truly gives a new definition to the word constipation. :eek: I don't know if you can imagine this but after taking more than two of these fuckers in a day and having to drop a load, it feels like I am shitting concrete! :mad:
yeah, that does it to ya, I was talking about your post about the Carisoprodol ;) I've taken hydrocodone before but when I take it I sleep all day, sleep all night, don't eat much and drink alot of water so I don't get the bad side effects:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts