DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in the wilderness for some time. Just relaxing and gathering my thoughts.

I was talking about religion everyday on the board. Reading and pondering in my Bible. Debating with SDAs. And just plain had the word on my mind 24/7. And I don't just mean in the way your'e supposed to. I had deep thoughts about why, where and who almost all day.

I got burned out and I decided to just enjoy sit back and relax a bit.

That's just the kinda of person I am. I'll ride the bus forever but, I switch roles alot. Sometimes I'll drive and then I'll get burned out and just ride. :)

·
Boost is Good
3,135 Posts
sounds like JC you have found your calling. Just dont loose the passion though. :D

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
Absolutely with you 100% JC. It's always okay to re-examine the Whos, Whats, and Whys in the world. Listen to God, he talks to you all the time.

Did you see my 'rapture' comment elsewhere? I thought you'd at least comment on that! :D

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
281R said:
sounds like JC you have found your calling. Just dont loose the passion though. :D
I'll never lose the passion. I know what I believe, I have my proof and my faith. It's just that this stuff can get really heavy.

My Dad always tells me to back off it sometimes. He's deeper than Atlantis with Theology!

·
Blessed
7,507 Posts
I know what you mean. I don't mind a debate every once in awhile. But, when it comes down to debating God more than seeking God I have to take a break. My only problem is it is hard not to say something to back the word.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts