DFW Mustang Forums banner

under car light's

511 views 50 replies 29 participants last post by  A+ 
#1 ·
ok fellas dont get mad too quickly, being that under car light are "ricey" But i just wanted to get yall's opinion. I saw a grey fox with a white light under it and i thought it looked pretty damn nice. what do you think?

#9 ·
damn guy's that was fast:eek: shit, i like it i just dont want people laughing when i roll by:D

#11 ·
c'mon, it's not that bad is it. Its like a decal on your winshield or a pony on your hatch:eek: :rolleyes:

#13 ·
A.T. said:
c'mon, it's not that bad is it. Its like a decal on your winshield or a pony on your hatch:eek: :rolleyes:
The **** that roll around with year old FFW banners aren't any better than the homos that waste valuable time and money defiling a perfectly good car by putting neon lights ANYWHERE on it.

#14 ·
tex said:
The **** that roll around with year old FFW banners aren't any better than the homos that waste valuable time and money defiling a perfectly good car by putting neon lights ANYWHERE on it.
very well said. I forgot that those light kits are expensive, so now i think that they are a waste of money, unless you get one for free:D

#16 ·
true......

#18 ·
how do yooooouuuu know

#20 ·
ohhhh. I dont know man, i like the way they look but it is kinda NOT FOR MUSTANGS!!! maybe i can start a new trend, who's with me!!!!!!

#22 ·
damn it!!!:mad:

#25 ·
SilverOH3SVT said:
You're on your own. That question is the equivalent of asking us to jump off of a building with you.
it's not that bad:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.