DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
BACK TO THE FRONT
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think I did all this last week. 4" suspension lift, all new bushings, complete new brakes front and rear, stainless brake lines, aluminum valve cover, tune up, all new stainless bolts 785 pieces damn thats alot of bolts. New 33x12.5 tires and rims, new roll bar cover, steering wheel, etc... Also new Alpine cd player and XM radio in lock box with 5 1/4 Rockford Fosgates in front and 6x9 Fosgates in lock boxes in back. It had been a long time since anything had been done to it but my uncle is giving it to his 16 year old son for his birthday.

before

2,843 Posts
Great looking Jeep!

16 year olds and jack-up jeeps are a dangerous combination. Hope the kid has a good head on his shoulders.

·
BACK TO THE FRONT
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Murph Tang said:
Great looking Jeep!

16 year olds and jack-up jeeps are a dangerous combination. Hope the kid has a good head on his shoulders.
True but at least its a CJ7 and not a short wheel base CJ5 but he does have a pretty good head on his shoulders he was just worried about getting the stereo stolen. Its all pretty safe in the lock boxes though.

·
BACK TO THE FRONT
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
juiced86stang said:
Damn, I can't believe that's the same jeep! That thing looks sweet.
Thanks man! It was a oil covered pile before I replaced the stupid plastic valve cover. Also every rubber bushing on the whole thing was shot but there all new now.

·
Premium Member
14,152 Posts
Murph Tang said:
Great looking Jeep!

Thats exactly what i thought, great that the kid has sense, but a lifted jeep can get away from anyone. I know, my wife has got an 80 CJ-7, first time i drove it, scared the shit out of me, and ours isn't lifted much, i even reversed the shackles to take out some of the sway. Hopefully the kid will drive it sensibly, cause that bolted in rollbar isn't worth a fuck. Anyhow nice ride!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts