DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAMM!!! sorry if a repost guys just thought it was pretty sweet, hate to run across that car on the street!!!

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
That car is old news and has passed several hands. None the less, what a combo!

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
There was plenty of info in an older mm/ff I believe, i'll see if i can find something on it

·
Registered
185 Posts
I live in Killeen Tx and an 18 year old punk baught the car and just totally abused it. The car never performed lick the article said it did. He could never even get it out of the 15's. Yes it is still a nice combo and the car is very impressive loooking in a parking lot with the hood up but it is a POS. I think he is selling it for about $85,000.

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
So an 18 year old dude bought an 80k + sports car w/ a bulit twin turbo t66 engine + fuel that is a real saleen and he is running 15's. There are multiple things wrong w/ this picture.

·
Registered
185 Posts
He was left alot of money when his grand parents died and he baught the car. Do you really think a 408 twin t-66 car can't have any problems?

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
nope not at all, just sux after a project like that for it not to run right.

I'm sure there are 'multiple' variables under the hood and belly of that car that would take a knowledgeable wrench handler to massage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts