DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
cool video but what gear was the bike starting out in...3rd? The 600rr guy seemed like he was a better rider, should have had him get on that bike and run

where are you getting these videos at? would like to read up on the stang

edit...wait I just slowed down the video and I think thats an r6, you can barely makeout the number 6 at the begining :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
staticX said:
cool video but what gear was the bike starting out in...3rd? The 600rr guy seemed like he was a better rider, should have had him get on that bike and run

where are you getting these videos at? would like to read up on the stang

edit...wait I just slowed down the video and I think thats an r6, you can barely makeout the number 6 at the begining :confused:
Here is the site I was given off a local AZ board...

www.carsvsbikes.com

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
CDHSTANG said:
Same Mustang as in the Turbomustang vs 600...

An R1 is not a 600cc bike...

·
Registered
41 Posts
It is infact a R1. It is my brother. There are no words that can explain that mustang , other than it's just sick.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
Not that it would have made the outcome different, but the R1 rider isn't tucked, feet all wrong, elbows all wrong, ass all wrong, head WAY too high.

Seemed like he was in the wrong gear too, from a highway roll under 100mph he should be in 1st (or 2nd if he is near 100mph) but I still doubt that would have made a difference.

Seems like I have seen a few videos of this Mustang raping everything...

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
I know r1's dont rev very high, but he sure as hell was in the wrong gear to race at that speed. Last race looked good, but the rider wasnt very tucked for that speed.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Corbin said:
It is infact a R1. It is my brother. There are no words that can explain that mustang , other than it's just sick.
ahh ok, you need to tell your brother how to start off in the right gear :cool:

·
1,766 Posts
once again racing from a rollin speed is just stupid. regardless which vehicle is faster.

·
Registered
32 Posts
the 600 RR in the other vid is a very quick bike. not to mention the rider--who i know--weighs about 120 lbs.

any mustang--any car-- that can even keep up with an R1 is packing an absurd amount of power.

·
Registered
41 Posts
staticX said:
ahh ok, you need to tell your brother how to start off in the right gear :cool:

Ya he knows he shoulda left in second. He didn't realize it until he saw the vid for himself. Still a new rider, but learning quickly.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
spankustang said:
Wouldn't matter!!!!
The car is faster!!
No shit, but it would have made the beating not as quickly, at least would have had a decent race, like the 600rr

1 - 18 of 18 Posts