DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has been watching this hole saga roll out, he said something that could have been construed as racial, but wasnt a direct racial remark, well he has been getting flack from the press ever since, so I think they heat finally got to him.

Just so everone knows he represents Mississippi :D

·
If the shoe fits......
4,109 Posts
Well he said something that was very F-ing stupid. And most likely his true feelings. The older and richer(white folks) you get in the south the more racist they are.

·
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
10,853 Posts
Lott's an idiot that doesn't think before he speaks. At least the new Majority Leader (Frist from Tennesse) has a brain (he's a Doctor). I've been against having Lott as Majority leader for since the Republicans last had control of the Senate. I think things will run a bit better under someone elses leadership.

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,105 Posts
Matt93Cobra said:
Boy, his own party lynched his ass.
That is one thing you won't see the Democrats doing. :rolleyes: Nixon, Newt, Livingstone, now Lott. The dems didn't do anything about Byrd using the "N" word last year.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Leslie said:
As if basically being forced into resignation doesn't rob a man of enough dignity, he went on B.E.T. for nothing!

Leslie
Haha! That channel is removed from my cable box, so I missed it.
His remarks may or may not have shown his true feelings, but the man has worked very hard during his career on some 'racial issues.' It is unfortunate that he must step down. However, I think his resignation can now let us focus on more important issues (Iraq!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.