DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· 98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
Trans-Siberian rocks! I have one of their CD's. Wish I could have been able to see them.

· Premium Member
1,580 Posts
QckCmbck said:
Yes it twas, Thank you for going with me...I have has all their cd's for awhile, but nothing was like hearing them live last night!! It was awesome!!:cool: [/QUOTE

It was freaken awesome, I never have heard anything like that before and I will be going back next year for sure...

Thanks again Stacey, Tell your mom she rocks for getting us those tickets......

Stephanie :D

· Lima Lima Mike Foxtrot
1,145 Posts
at first i thought you all were nothing but a bunch of dorks, but i thoguht before thinking, listened to the music, and i have to agree with you, that is one [email protected]$$ group!:eek:

· 98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
DOOKIE said:
Did you mean weird. :rolleyes:

Who's the weird one now? :p

reo said:
but i thoguht before thinking
What is your secret? I have never met someone who could think before they think.

· FORMER LS1 OWNER
1,362 Posts
Dammit...had I known TSO was in town I would have gone. Where were they/how much did the tickets cost/what songs did they play?

<<--TSO Fan.

· Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Y2K_WS6_T/A said:
Dammit...had I known TSO was in town I would have gone. Where were they/how much did the tickets cost/what songs did they play?

<<--TSO Fan.
They were at the Nextstage in Grand Prairie... I don't know how much the tickets costed. My friends mom got them for us.... .

They said they will be back next year... I have never been to a concert like that and I loved it..

Stephanie :D

· Lima Lima Mike Foxtrot
1,145 Posts
What is your secret? I have never met someone who could think before they think.
oops, my bad, got to typing too fast. was trying to say that i thought before saying something in complete ignorance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.