DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
57 in a 35. Bastards.

The problem is: I used to just take deferred or Defensive Driving. Wasn't a big deal b/c I only got a ticket like once a year. The problem now is that I have a CDL, and the state changed the laws and I can't do either option now.

Post up the best lawyer for Dallas County!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Thats sucks, where were you when you got a ticket? Theres always a ball busting cop at that little make shift park when you turn out of Sonterra. Hope it wasn't there.

·
Horsepower Tycoon
1,010 Posts
Aren't you the one always posting up right after people get tickets and say they should just pay cause they were caught.

Being two faced is not easy !:p :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
32,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GT-40 GTS said:
Aren't you the one always posting up right after people get tickets and say they should just pay cause they were caught.

Being two faced is not easy !:p :rolleyes:
I tell people to take defensive driving or deferred, rather than hire a lawyer because you can go down to the courthouse and set this up yourself. In this situation, I cannot, I've already called!

Can James Mallory do Dallas Co?

Who's used Randall Scott and had luck?

Who's John M. Gioffredi?! heh.

·
Registered
652 Posts
My GF just got one in Hurst lat nite. 57 in a 35 ! She had the radar detector in the center consol, heard it beeping & was just putting it up on the dash when she saw him. She just pulled over. He didn't even have time to turn his lights on. Her last one was in OK. 103 in a 70 & improper lane change. $500 total.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
They should never allow you to take defensive driving when your caught going more than 20 over. There is a reason they don't cut any slack with a CDL and I agree with it. If you drive like that you will soon not have a CDL.

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
Speeding is baad mkaaaay.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
chas01cobra said:
They should never allow you to take defensive driving when your caught going more than 20 over. There is a reason they don't cut any slack with a CDL and I agree with it. If you drive like that you will soon not have a CDL.
Such hate from the punk ass newbie.

Where's the love for GE?

·
Premium Member
32,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gaber said:
Thats sucks, where were you when you got a ticket? Theres always a ball busting cop at that little make shift park when you turn out of Sonterra. Hope it wasn't there.
Worse, I was coming out of the Spring Valley tunnel. The laser alert went off but by then it was too late.

The newbie can eat my left nut. :)

·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
I'm glad to see, I'm not the only on in a mustang that gets tickets...'H'

·
Procrastination Racing
9,224 Posts
GE said:
57 in a 35. Bastards.

The problem is: I used to just take deferred or Defensive Driving. Wasn't a big deal b/c I only got a ticket like once a year. The problem now is that I have a CDL, and the state changed the laws and I can't do either option now.

Post up the best lawyer for Dallas County!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
LOL at GE! :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts