DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 holes are no longer a problem. They finaly came off last night in favor of a really nice set of ponies. I got the ponies in trade for my laptop from a DFWStangs member (BoostedGT), who drove all the way to Austin to give them to me. He told me he had a nice set, and was %100 correct, so for anyone on here who might wanna do business with him in the future, I recomend it. He's a good man. I hope he like the laptop just as much as I like the wheels.

It's so nice to have them on my baby. I swear she looks like a different car. Almost looks slightly lowered, even though I know she's not. My right fender got tagged by something that put a crease in it before I got the car, and it also messed up the 10 hole pretty bad. I thought it looked bad because of the fender, but now I see it was because of the damn wheel. With nice wheels on it, I can barely see the fender crease... I also ditched the "Ford Motorsport" mud flaps, so I'm sure that helped too lol...

I am a big fan of ponies, period. They are what I wanted, even if I could have afforded something "better", and now I have em. Kick Ass!!! (can you tell I'm pretty stoked?) lol........

I'm working on getting some pics...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A little off subject... My wife and I love your GT (which says a lot coming from my wife who is a die hard F-Body fan)... We met you once at a Mustangs N' More meet a few years back, which is when we got tho see it, parked right next to Casper (the while Saleen). Damn nice car... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.