DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
20,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too much bullshit to deal with. I'm about fed the fuck up with this stupid coupe project and everything with it.

anyone got 1500$? I'll sell it as it sits. :mad:

·
Banned
31,758 Posts
lowthreeohz said:
Too much bullshit to deal with. I'm about fed the fuck up with this stupid coupe project and everything with it.

anyone got 1500$? I'll sell it as it sits. :mad:
good times :cool:

come on man, you're almost there!

Forrest

·
20,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've lost all fucking interest in it. I go out there, try and work on it, just get pissed off and end up back on my ass in here.

Besides, i want a motorcycle. :mad:

·
20,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone who does paint/body would love the car. Almost all of the driveline is complete and ready to go, the body needs to be put back together and painted.

·
20,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've already paid for the paint/primer/clear, bought a gun and all that. Also have access to a paint booth when i'm ready.. but alas the car needs to be running so i can get it in there and out on their time schedule.

Problem is i have run out of motivation for it and would like a bike. :(

·
The Mexican
2,906 Posts
lowthreeohz said:
I've already paid for the paint/primer/clear, bought a gun and all that. Also have access to a paint booth when i'm ready.. but alas the car needs to be running so i can get it in there and out on their time schedule.

Problem is i have run out of motivation for it and would like a bike. :(
so you know how to paint already? where are you located?

·
Premium Member
1,945 Posts
well pics of motor and to see what kind of conditionits in.......im looking for somethign i can build fromt eh ground up pretty much with me and a couple of buddies.....PIX PLEASE:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts