DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to wreck my car!

I was driving my friend home from play rehersal, and turned onto a road that has an immediate turn. I was going too fast and started to slide. I overcorrected and hit a mailbox. The brick mailbox came out of the ground with its foundation, and the Greyhound (83 grand marquis) has a dent in the bumper... Any of y'all remember how scared you were your first time?

·
The first, the original
7,397 Posts
halo/horns said:
1st wreck was a dear. I wasn't scared at all. I was mad as hell at that stupid dear that didn't know the are of DODGE the car. :mad: I went left, he went left. I went right, he went right. I got out and kicked him.
English please? Something about someone who was DEAR and "didn't know the are of a DODGE"???:confused: :p

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
English please? Something about someone who was DEAR and "didn't know the are of a DODGE"???
Translated, that would be:
My first wreck was a deer. I wasn't scared at all. I was as mad as hell at that stupid deer that didn't know the art of DODGING the car. I went left, he went left. I went right, he went right. I got out and kicked him.

Hahaha

·
Why can't i be you?
366 Posts
halo/horns said:
1st wreck was a dear. I wasn't scared at all. I was mad as hell at that stupid dear that didn't know the are of DODGE the car. :mad: I went left, he went left. I went right, he went right. I got out and kicked him.
Couldn't possibly be a relative of Relinquished, could it?

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Hell fucking yeah! When you got that car I said over and over that you'd wreck it within 3 months of having your license. You turned 16 on October 28th, so I won by less than a week. :D

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
And I guess I should do something useful in this thread, too. :)

My first wreck was a crazy old lady in UNiversity Park who ran a red light. She tried to beat the light, hit the car stopped at the next light, which in turn hit me. Tore the rear of my truck to all hell.

·
[]D[][]\/[][]D
2,167 Posts
halo/horns said:
after reading someone’s translation further down the page I can somewhat associate with your experience....

My first wreck involved a 1985 Chevy Blazer and a cow. A couple of buddies and I were driving home one night down this dark ass country road, probably going to fast, anyhow I had just topped this hill when I realized that there were 2 black cows in the road, so I dodge both of them, look over at my buddy in the passenger seat and go “holy fuck did you see that cow” as I look back up we plowed over a third! Nobody got hurt and we weren’t scared, but I was extremely pissed! I got out kicked the cow, and yelled obscenities for several minutes.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no no no, i realize i did that as the subject... but i shouldn't have named it that, as it only put a little scratch/bump in my bumper... but that's what it's there for!:p

·
Very Thankful!
8,943 Posts
The first time I was more scared cause I didn't have a license, I wasn't supposed to be driving the car, And it was totalled.

Luckily they didn't ask my name, and it wasn't my fault so my mother in law got a check settlement.

·
User may be editing post.
12,013 Posts
I've never been scared after a wreck, cuz is always some stupid motherfucker that hit me, every god damn time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts