DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
24.99 a handle, very smooth, i like it better than grey goose. A must try for the vodka lovers of the world
Tito and vodka just don't sound like a good combination.

Now, Vladamir's Homemade Vodka, I'd have to try.

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Tito's Handmade Vodka

01WhiteCobra said:
Tito and vodka just don't sound like a good combination.

Now, Vladamir's Homemade Vodka, I'd have to try.
no really, it is awesome. you can't even smell it which is amazing for liquor. and it barely has a kick to it

·
Have good and get give!!!
2,323 Posts
Tito's is some good stuff, especiallly for the price!!! Goody Goody on Greenville Ave. had a sale on that stuff a while back so I bought a bottle and was impressed. Since then I've been buying Absolute at Buckeye on Greenville Ave. for only $27 for the big bottle and loving every drop of it...:D

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Tito's Handmade Vodka

Tiny Tim said:
no really, it is awesome. you can't even smell it which is amazing for liquor. and it barely has a kick to it
I'll try it next week. I'm out to Cali for the week, which becomes a martini week by Tuesday and extends until Friday.

·
Burleson Powder Coating
2,632 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
24.99 a handle, very smooth, i like it better than grey goose. A must try for the vodka lovers of the world
My wife and I hate it!! We were going to buy two 1.75's of Kettle One but the guy at the Costco (actually store in front of Costco) of Overton Ridge in Fort worth told me it was so much better than Kettle one. So we bought one of each to take to a New Years party. Just about everyone at the party wanted to try it and compare it to grey goose and kettle one and they all came to the say conclusion I did, that it sucks.

I would not recommend this to anyone.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Tito's Handmade Vodka

ZYouL8R said:
Tito>Vladamir
Yea, so I'm told.

I'll have to give Tito's concoction a whirl next week. Big ol' bottle and a beach house in SoCal.

Damn, if I only didn't have to work the entire week when I'm out there.

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
I think I'll be the judge of this.

Mavs game is on TNT today, I think I might go buy a bottle ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts