DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, what a fight, these two guys couldnt have talked any more shit to each other and now the are dueling it out, hopefully i can post the video of the fight but i dont really know how right now but i will find out, it ended with some bullshit but i guess its cool, tonight was the best UFC night i have ever seen, anybody else see the fight?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll wait till tomorrow to tell the results, im sure someone else will get on and tell the results by then, ill just tell u that it was a great fight yet dissapointing as well

·
Registered
380 Posts
You're right about the sh$t talking. They were on Best Damn Sports Show last night. They weren't actually there together; they probably would have killed each other. They were there via video conference.

Anyway, it was funny. Ken was talking so much shit like how he was going to kill Tito. He acted like a punk ******* bully. Tito was just sittin there smiling and saying that they would find out when they got in the ring. He came across as being confident; talk softly and carry a big stick.

I would have loved to see the fight. Give us a review.

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
Ken held up well but ended up taking a little more than he gave. His face was evidence of this for sure. Tito fought the tough fight against a world class fighter. IMO Tito looked very excited going into the match, like he could taste the victory. Ken, having the same zeal, IMO could have taken the win.

It was a good fight and it seemed both fighter's attitudes were good after the match. Good fight.

G

·
Bullshit...

Ken is old, and showed his age, now matter how good of shape he was in, he got WORKED...

Tito put the beat down on Ken. I wish it would have gone the distance, until a knockout or submission, but I understand, as bad as Ken looked, I would have called the fight too...

Zero marks on Tito - 12 cuts on Ken.... you make the call...

:D

"I KILLED KENNY!!!!"

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
So whats up wiht the video? got a link? I was at the track and totally forgo tbout the fight... cant wait to see tito woop some ass

·
I drive a fookin Honda
5,585 Posts
I really wanted to see this fight. Too bad for Ken. It would have been cool if he could have beaten Tito but i'm not suprised. That is a young mans sport no doubt. First time i saw Tito fight he beat the shit out of my boy Guy Mezger. :eek:

·
CEO of......
7,134 Posts
Silverback said:
Bullshit...

Ken is old, and showed his age, now matter how good of shape he was in, he got WORKED...

Tito put the beat down on Ken. I wish it would have gone the distance, until a knockout or submission, but I understand, as bad as Ken looked, I would have called the fight too...

"I KILLED KENNY!!!!"

Tito had a cut on his chin, if you want to get technical. :D

·
Blessed
7,507 Posts
The reason Ken lost is becasue he isn't use to being on his back. I don't think I have ever seen him fight from his back before. He usually controls the fight from the top. I have never seen Ken knock anyone out either. He isn't that strong of a puncher.IMO Though he did drop Tito to one knee with one punch, but didn't go for the kill. Ken didn't fight his style at all, that is why he lost. But, Tito has studied his style and made sure Ken ended up on his back which was the smartest thing he could do. I was pretty surprised about Kens chin though he took some mean punches.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Silverback said:
Bullshit...

"I KILLED KENNY!!!!"
Let me guess he whore that shirt after the fight!!??

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im still working on transfering the video file from my PVR(TIVO copycat) to the computer, the fight went like this:

Tito tried to make it a grudge match on his feet but realized he was not going to hurt Ken, Tito then decided to win the match instead of trying to kick the shit out of Ken, Tito then took Ken to the ground and stayed on the top the rest of the match, there was a break for the end of the round but when they came back out it was the same damn thing, it was a good fight i guess if you like to see one guy hit the other all night long with no reaction from the hits, the only thing that slowed down Ken was his age, in his day he would have killed Tito IMO, he was just looking too much for a kill and not a win, all the stuff leading up to the fight seemed pretty staged to me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts