DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
MFFL!
15,423 Posts
The Spurs fans didn't feel bad for us when Dirk went down in the playoffs or with Damp and Stack currently out. Why whould we care about Duncan? That just means they'll have to step up or lose the #1 seed in the conference.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
mustang_marc said:
The Spurs fans didn't feel bad for us when Dirk went down in the playoffs or with Damp and Stack currently out. Why whould we care about Duncan? That just means they'll have to step up or lose the #1 seed in the conference.
Exactly. I feel no pain for Spurs fans. We've had to deal with this shit all year.

·
Sports weenie @ full attn
5,638 Posts
Now I get to be a Mavs fan and bitch about injuries after every Spurs loss.

Injuries happen. The Spurs will still win the division. Don't get your hopes up.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mustang_marc said:
oh please, if the mavs didnt have dirk they would be in a worse off position than where the spurs are now. the spurs can still get the #1 seed in the west. we just need ginoboli and parker to step it up!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
theres no question that Dirk is the key for the mavs, but they have other player s that can put up some numbers too, Finley, Terry, Daniels, Howard, Stackhouse, and Dampier is a monster on the boards

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bam66 said:
theres no question that Dirk is the key for the mavs, but they have other player s that can put up some numbers too, Finley, Terry, Daniels, Howard, Stackhouse, and Dampier is a monster on the boards
THE MAVS HAVE AN AWESOME HOME RECORD!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im really glad that he will only miss 4 more games, after their near loss to the rockets!!!

·
MFFL!
15,423 Posts
I don't know about 4 more games, but I found this earlier. Could it be true?

Credible people close to the Spurs believe that Duncan’s ankle injury is more serious than the team is reporting. Duncan, they say, will be out until next season.
--Memphis Commercial Appeal

·
MFFL!
15,423 Posts
dallasstars281 said:
oh please, if the mavs didnt have dirk they would be in a worse off position than where the spurs are now. the spurs can still get the #1 seed in the west. we just need ginoboli and parker to step it up!!!
OK. :rolleyes: In today's paper, I see that Phoenix is one game up on S.A. Looks like my prediction is coming true.

And in case you 'misread' my previous quote, I did say "conference", not division.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mustang_marc said:
I don't know about 4 more games, but I found this earlier. Could it be true?

Credible people close to the Spurs believe that Duncan’s ankle injury is more serious than the team is reporting. Duncan, they say, will be out until next season.
--Memphis Commercial Appeal
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you could only wish!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mustang_marc said:
OK. :rolleyes: In today's paper, I see that Phoenix is one game up on S.A. Looks like my prediction is coming true.

And in case you 'misread' my previous quote, I did say "conference", not division.
hey mavs fans, who would you rather play, the suns or the spurs?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts