DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mmmmm..... BEER !
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of our customers that pissed off his webmaster. Payback is a bitch, his business cards all have the website address on them, sucks to be him. Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom.

http://onlinetributes.org/

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
I am GOD at technical shit, and now you know it.
:rolleyes: If he was the webmaster, he knew the usernames and passwords for the site. Some god.:rolleyes:

·
Your My Next Child
734 Posts
AbecX said:
:rolleyes: If he was the webmaster, he knew the usernames and passwords for the site. Some god.:rolleyes:
Not true. When Arnie and I did the website for the HorsePower Store, Jeff Bush decided to be a dick, and didn't want to pay. He changed all the passwords, and said too bad.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Silver99LS1 said:
Not true. When Arnie and I did the website for the HorsePower Store, Jeff Bush decided to be a dick, and didn't want to pay. He changed all the passwords, and said too bad.
So its you that did this?

·
Your My Next Child
734 Posts
AbecX said:
So its you that did this?
That did what? The website listed above? No. We just got fucked by Jeff Bush. Has nothing to do with this post. I was just simply saying that the hacker might not have had the passwords.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
Silver99LS1 said:
I just just simply saying that the hacker might not have had the passwords.
This is one of our customers that pissed off his webmaster.
Sorry, I was just unimpressed.

<-- spoils the fun :(

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
That wasn't being god, that was being stupid. What a moron. Guys like that give REAL hackers a bad name.

[Mr. Rogers voice] Can you say "Possible Jail Time" boys and girls? [/Mr. Rogers voice]

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
MoonDog said:
That wasn't being god, that was being stupid. What a moron. Guys like that give REAL hackers a bad name.

[Mr. Rogers voice] Can you say "Possible Jail Time" boys and girls? [/Mr. Rogers voice]
That is pretty funny.

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
MoonDog said:

OMG ... please don't start that. LoL

·
Boost is Life
4,327 Posts
Shaithis said:
sounds like an average day at earthlink. we would get a pissed off cust yelling at us and we would bounce thier t1 now and then for a few days to let them know who is boss. ;)
ROFL .. I love doing stuff like that. "Must be telco - we'll open a trouble ticket". :) BOFH right here ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts