DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
FTH!
Joined
·
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John made the vid of you and that Blue Saleen look-a-like on spray.. He wanted me to post it fo ya!!:D He also has more but it aint working yet :p Clicky Clicky

Enjoy..

!!!YALL NEED TO RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS!!!
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
thats great! shit those guy's are fast!!!! can you or whoever get me and grayhorse sometime when he beats the crap out of me again??? :( :D
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
98gtmustang said:
yeah they were calling it the garland start :)
How bad did you beat him anyway's???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
Greg did jump the light a little bit, but he held him off pretty good.
I am at lance's house right now getting these video's hosted that I have done so far. I also have the video of greg vs the ss camaro and the video of greg vs. DeadStop Bobby. I have them edited and ready to go but for some reason the videos just dont load up correctly. I wil work it out and get it fixed with lances help....I hope you guys enjoy the videos and I will keep them coming. The problem is that the traffic is getting to bad I cant flim because of all of the car's in the way. Anyways Hope you guys enjoy!!!!:D
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
porshh951 said:
Greg did jump the light a little bit, but he held him off pretty good.
I am at lance's house right now getting these video's hosted that I have done so far. I also have the video of greg vs the ss camaro and the video of greg vs. DeadStop Bobby. I have them edited and ready to go but for some reason the videos just dont load up correctly. I wil work it out and get it fixed with lances help....I hope you guys enjoy the videos and I will keep them coming. The problem is that the traffic is getting to bad I cant flim because of all of the car's in the way. Anyways Hope you guys enjoy!!!!:D
Hell of a job your doing dude!!!:D it's always cool watching these track only races!!!! I hope you can get me racing a few some day also!!!!:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
OMEGA DOOM said:
Hell of a job your doing dude!!!:D it's always cool watching these track only races!!!! I hope you can get me racing a few some day also!!!!:cool:
Thanks for the warm comment's.... I would be glad to get you on film....most of this stuff is taken from when we go to the track every wed. night. Just come hang out and ask me to film.....it's my pleasure:cool:
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
porshh951 said:
Thanks for the warm comment's.... I would be glad to get you on film....most of this stuff is taken from when we go to the track every wed. night. Just come hang out and ask me to film.....it's my pleasure:cool:
OK!!!:cool: I want to get you if possible getting me racing GRAYHORSE and 98GTMUSTANG and maybe even 10secTA ???? I hope they don't drag me too bad??:(
 

·
Your Real DAD
Joined
·
4,724 Posts
porshh951 said:
Greg did jump the light a little bit, but he held him off pretty good.
I am at lance's house right now getting these video's hosted that I have done so far. I also have the video of greg vs the ss camaro and the video of greg vs. DeadStop Bobby. I have them edited and ready to go but for some reason the videos just dont load up correctly. I wil work it out and get it fixed with lances help....I hope you guys enjoy the videos and I will keep them coming. The problem is that the traffic is getting to bad I cant flim because of all of the car's in the way. Anyways Hope you guys enjoy!!!!:D
That was me in the way.You probably need to get in one of the cars that are racing.
 

·
Rookie
Joined
·
14,219 Posts
porshh951 said:
Thanks for the warm comment's.... I would be glad to get you on film....most of this stuff is taken from when we go to the track every wed. night. Just come hang out and ask me to film.....it's my pleasure:cool:
Hey john, are going to be able to post up the Ls1 races? Thanks, the video looks great. John's car is a 4V cobra! I havent got beat by a 2V yet. I hope it stays that way. hehe

Oh, so i garland stared the first one. I had to with all the power the makes!!:D :p
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
GRAYHORSE said:
Hey john, are going to be able to post up the Ls1 races? Thanks, the video looks great. John's car is a 4V cobra! I havent got beat by a 2V yet. I hope it stays that way. hehe

Oh, so i garland stared the first one. I had to with all the power the makes!!:D :p
do you garland start with carless also???:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
hey my bad about john's car....I was under the impression it was a gt with a "kit" my bad...sorry about the mixup.

Yeah greg I got the one's with the ls1's....they will be posted sometime this week.:p
 

·
in memory of "lil' Roy"
Joined
·
11,775 Posts
GRAYHORSE said:
No, carless and i have each other down, we've raced so many times. Really it should be called the carless start. He started that shit, when we use to race in my 96.
so how bad do you beat him on a full bottle??? he said you beat him but with a bottle pressure close to what i had???:confused: true or not??? how bad do you beat him on motor then????:confused:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top