DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
11-05-09
21,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thing that I have EVER done..

The driver side headlamp on my Fukis went out, and I have no IDEA how to get the damp metal wire that holds the bulb down to swivel!!!!

It's an H4 bulb, BTW, with the 3 prongs.

I've tried a screw driver, nothing, I've tried to use force, nothing. It looks as if I may need to remove the housing COMPLETLEY!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how it's done??

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Black5OHFox said:
Thing that I have EVER done..

The driver side headlamp on my Fukis went out, and I have no IDEA how to get the damp metal wire that holds the bulb down to swivel!!!!

It's an H4 bulb, BTW, with the 3 prongs.

I've tried a screw driver, nothing, I've tried to use force, nothing. It looks as if I may need to remove the housing COMPLETLEY!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how it's done??
man, luis, on the Fungus? That sucks, just get some scissors, and... no dont do that, I would just remove the housing, then see if you can disconnect it after that, and get it out.

·
11-05-09
21,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: This has got to be the most @&$# Frustruating......

90GT50 said:
man, luis, on the Fungus? That sucks, just get some scissors, and... no dont do that, I would just remove the housing, then see if you can disconnect it after that, and get it out.

I cut my finger on the stupid wire.. I don't want to destroy the car out of frustruation, so I'm calling it a night. I'll mess with it in the morning.:mad:

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Re: Re: Re: This has got to be the most @&$# Frustruating......

Black5OHFox said:
I cut my finger on the stupid wire.. I don't want to destroy the car out of frustruation, so I'm calling it a night. I'll mess with it in the morning.:mad:
thats no fun, kick it, kick it! :(

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
hehe... light bulb kicked YOUR ASS!!

just messing with ya. had a similiar experience in my old car trying to get an interior peice off... I reached in behind it to release a clip and it was just at the tip of my finger... I messed with it for about 3 or 4 minutes before I saw the the interior peice had cut into my arm and I didn't know because of the pressure it was putting on it. Blood everywhere. Thank god for dark carpet.

I say sleep on it... you're probably going to go out there tomorrow and pop it right out.

·
11-05-09
21,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leif said:
hehe... light bulb kicked YOUR ASS!!

just messing with ya. had a similiar experience in my old car trying to get an interior peice off... I reached in behind it to release a clip and it was just at the tip of my finger... I messed with it for about 3 or 4 minutes before I saw the the interior peice had cut into my arm and I didn't know because of the pressure it was putting on it. Blood everywhere. Thank god for dark carpet.

I say sleep on it... you're probably going to go out there tomorrow and pop it right out.

It also didn't help that the rain and wind are freakin' cold... (No Garage)
I'll just do it tomorrow, LOL!
And if I can't get it to come out, I'm trading the bitch in!

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
lol, youre lazier than me!:D

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Black5OHFox said:
No, just short fused.

A Jedi with a temper, if you will.
well, take your time, and dont cut anything else, and you should be good!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.