DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
I understand that it's a low-volume business and the equipment to bend, cut, and weld titanium (not welded in the air we breathe) is very expensive, but fuck 16K for a Porsche exhaust and it doesn't even have anything to do with the manifolds, fuck that, 16 grand for 10hp ain't worth it.

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
lmao...those people are trying to make a living on one part! unless those prices are pesos, that's rediculous! lol

brad

·
Registered
495 Posts
ok i understang that the titanium expence thing, but [email protected]#T ....
they know that the rich people that own the cars will pay any price, so they want to make a 100% + profit ha ha ha

·
Premium Member
2,783 Posts
formula 1 doesn't use titanium, hell ******* nascar doesn't use titanium........that's old news. Everybody uses Inconel now :rolleyes: And even ferrari's formula 1 teams' headers are made in california by jack burns.

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
fuck all that, even if i won the lotto, i would take my 911 turbo to lanes before i gave some guy 16grand for some welded metal. and i bet lane would be happy to do it too lol

·
Get Some!! Get some!!
3,985 Posts
You can take that money and if done just right drop it in a stang and make that Porsche owner with his 15,000 exhaust look like a bitch :D

·
lol, this place sucks now
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Xavren said:
You can take that money and if done just right drop it in a stang and make that Porsche owner with his 15,000 exhaust look like a bitch :D
you'd still have a Mustang and they'd still have a Porsche

·
Get Some!! Get some!!
3,985 Posts
Yeah and We'll see how he feels after getting his ass handed to him by a car that was probably 50,000 dollars cheaper.

·
Premium Member
2,783 Posts
his slow porsche would still allow him to take your girlfriend home, while you go home alone in your fast mustang.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts