DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After talking to a lot of my guy friends about girls and their bodies/weight, i've noticed soooooo many guys are clueless when it comes to a girls weight. They think they know, but they don't. This probably has a lot to do with girls constantly lying about their weight.....to themselves and others. So I was curious to see what some of the guys here thought about the girl below. How much do you think she weighs. I know you're not looking at her in a bathing suit, seeing every angle, but this is how a lot of girls look out in public.....so, whatcha think? I know her actual weight, and she's 5'6. Guess away ;)

· Premium Member
9,277 Posts
DevinGirl said:
After talking to a lot of my guy friends about girls and their bodies/weight, i've noticed soooooo many guys are clueless when it comes to a girls weight. They think they know, but they don't. This probably has a lot to do with girls constantly lying about their weight.....to themselves and others. So I was curious to see what some of the guys here thought about the girl below. How much do you think she weighs. I know you're not looking at her in a bathing suit, seeing every angle, but this is how a lot of girls look out in public.....so, whatcha think? I know her actual weight, and she's 5'6. Guess away ;)

115lbs

· Boost is Life
4,339 Posts
I'm gonna say 130ish. One of my ex's was about that size (5'7, about the same skinny-wise) and that's pretty much where she was. She'd even fluctuate up to 140, but NEVER looked that way.

· Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She actually weighs 127, not bad guessing :D A lot of people I've talked to have guessed a lot lower....around 112-115. I'd probably say this is because a lot of girls around that size like to say they weigh that "magical" number of 110, which we all know isn't true :)

· ¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.