43,268 Posts
SlvrTA said:
Whats the setup on that thing Jose?

:eek:
Can't say. Sorry.

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
So, that car finally got done eh? Did he get all the stuff he wanted? If memory serves me correct, he was gonna get a built motor, ported heads, cams, L/T Headers, gears, Saleen Blower, etc.

If he thinks he can hang with Leda, he needs to put the pipe down. Don't get me wrong, if that car has that setup listed above, it will be a bad bitch but a roots blower is not gonna out flow a turbo. The roots blower is gonna have to run hella boost to overcome the airflow of the turbo. Nice car though. Picky, picky owner too.

·
Time Served
3,413 Posts
I think the owner just wants it for a little go with the show. It's all about having the power for the extra special time when you need it.

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
outatime said:
I think the owner just wants it for a little go with the show. It's all about having the power for the extra special time when you need it.
Thats the thing, this guy never gets on it. He said he was gonna give this car to his 12 year old son or some shit like that. :rolleyes:

·
Race Tracks have Corners?
3,582 Posts
SVTVenom said:
Thats the thing, this guy never gets on it. He said he was gonna give this car to his 12 year old son or some shit like that. :rolleyes:
Whats wrong with that? :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts