DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Opulance. I has it.
13,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if it's a repost

A guy was around a mates house before having to go meet his girlfriends parents. They were checking out his motorbike but the guy wanted advice on how to keep it from having streaks left over after the rain... His friend had the answer...Vaseline...just rub it on quite thinly as it's about to rain.
> So he rides off to his girlfriends parent's house on his bike, with a small tub of vaseline in his jacket pocket incase the weather looks grim.
> As his girlfriend opens the door, she says "look, at dinner we have one rule, who ever speaks first, does the dishes" and so he sits down to dinner and not a word is uttered. He kisses his girlfriend and the parents don't say a word... He then starts to finger her...but still not a word is uttered. Then he grabs her, lays her out on the table and screws her right infront of her parents... Still not a word said. The guy thinks... right lets see how far I can take this...and then starts screwing his girlfriends mother. Nobody says a word.
> Suddenly as a chance glimpse out the window would show him that there were really grey clouds and the guy thinks...crap...my bike. And he gets the vaseline out of his jacket pocket...to which his girlfriends dad says "OK OK, I'll do the washing up

·
gotta love hotties
1,093 Posts
funny stuff

·
i need a hairdryer!!!!
3,466 Posts
lmao,, hahahahahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts