DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Recovering Lush
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...what a game.
Going on the road and beating the GREAT Bobby Knight in Technical's own house.......the three to send it to OT was incredible. Great effort by Tech and its ref's, but not quite enuff......
Cant wait to see rnd two of this matchup in Austin.

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
tech is doing really good for a lack of some real meat in there, not to mention a lack of long range consitency. I am not a fan of bobby knight at all,but i do like how is turning tech into the the team to beat in the big 12.

·
Recovering Lush
10,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love BK, but the team to beat is not Tech at this point.
Tech needs to figure a way out to beat Texas at home at some point this millenium.
That being said, it has been a pleasure watching BK turn Technical from the dregs of the Big 12 to an upper tier team....I just say dont see them on the same level as Texas and Kansas at this point.....yet.
Rnd two is in two weeks..cant wait!

32VfromHell said:
tech is doing really good for a lack of some real meat in there, not to mention a lack of long range consitency. I am not a fan of bobby knight at all,but i do like how is turning tech into the the team to beat in the big 12.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
sweet game...............

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
HookEm said:
I love BK, but the team to beat is not Tech at this point.
Tech needs to figure a way out to beat Texas at home at some point this millenium.
That being said, it has been a pleasure watching BK turn Technical from the dregs of the Big 12 to an upper tier team....I just say dont see them on the same level as Texas and Kansas at this point.....yet.
Rnd two is in two weeks..cant wait!

Now, kansas basketball has always been solid. Roy Williams ran a good program, but it KILLS me how they cant ever win the big game. When was the last time? 88 ? Ugh. Kansas has had a shitload of talent through Allen Fieldhouse, they need to bow up when it comes down to the Final Four and (extreme?) eight and win the games that count.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts