DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
None
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Man..that is too friggin cool. Work downstairs, then take a break and head upstairs to watch some TV or play some pool. Got a kitchen so if the wife doesn't want your greasy hands in her house you can stay out here for DAYS! :D

Costs $10,177, you supply the labor. Comes with instructions ;)

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Well, right now it's big enough...but gimme a little time. Gotta have room to work on the 5.0, my newly acquired boat project, and whatever else I find!

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,088 Posts
I have a really good friend from East Texas who built a place similar to that and it was fucking awesome. I think he had a total of somewhere around $25K in it when he finished but he paid someone to do every bit of it. The shell of the place was a 30'x30' shop framed with wood and the outside was the common aluminum you see used for most metal roofs. On the inside it had 6" - 8" of insulation throughout with a couple of the walls finished in sheetrock (sp?). Downstairs was just like a shop with a bathroom built into the center of it and a kitchen like area off to the back with a couch and few chairs in one corner. He had a 60" big screen TV actually hanging from the front wall about 6 feet off the ground right in front of the area where the couch and chairs were. All throughout the place he had subwoofers and surround sound equipment mounted for having parties and watching movies. Other than that, there was a staircase going up to the loft where his bed and things like that were. All together it was a sweet ass crib, definitely worth the $25K+ he has tied up in it. I think the most expensive part was the land and the A/C unit. ;)

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
That is COOL! Someday when I finish college and have a house I would like something like that. That is just more incentive!!!!!

·
BOOSTED32V Jr.
12,385 Posts
Looks pretty damn cool to me.

·
Premium Member
14,152 Posts
Chris98GT said:
Shit! 1300 sq ft not big enough? How many projects you got!?! :)
My shop is 56x 38 and basically divided into 3 sections a spray booth, storage, and the center 22x38 working area. Its not big enough to work on 2 cars side by side. I can get 2 in nose to tail but its tight. I gotts too much shit like wall to wall workbenches, toolboxes, grinders, tablesaws....etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts