DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard it on a NATIONAL radio station this morning...

One of the guys on the morning show knows Britney Spears' mom. He set up an interview with her this morning through her mom, and gave Lynn (her mom) the number direct to the studio for Britney. They announced this on the radio and on thier website. There are people out there with the number, so they get prank calls with people pretending to me stars all the time.

Right after I started listening this morning, they get a call from a girl saying she is Britney, but sounds nothing like her. Sounds like a blatant imposter. For like 20 minutes, they bag on this girl till she finaly says thank you and hangs up. I mean, they were making fun of her accent, mocking her (litterally repeating things she said in a horrible accent to humiliate her). This girl got a beat down. It was funny as hell!

They call Britney's mom (live) to tell her what happened, and leave her a msg. About five minutes later (they spend the 5 mins making fun of the girl who is no longer on the phone), Lynn calls back. They tell her about this girl and the insane accent, to which, her mom says, "That really was Britney. I can't believe you would treat my baughter that. She was very upset with me for having her call."

Holy Shit!!!

They tried to get another interview, but were denied... Her mom ended up being cool as hell and understanding, but they lost the interview... Was Fawkin Halarious!!!

·
Pimp Juice ca. 1997
7,114 Posts
HPS said:
*middle finger response* lol ;)
Hey bitch, that was me getting your back, so toss the salad, ya fuck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.