DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Racist....that means you!
20,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Olive Stone is a fuckin jackoff.

He portrays Texans as fuckin morons and makes the last pres look like a dildo. Gimme a fuckin break. Sure wish they had a movie with the right winger's side of the story.

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
Just fyi Prez Bush did plenty to make himself look like a dildo without needing Oliver Stone to make a movie pointing it all out.

·
20,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just fyi Prez Bush did plenty to make himself look like a dildo without needing Oliver Stone to make a movie pointing it all out.
Just like every other president in history that had a microscope up his ass 24/7. The movie is a fuckin joke, though.

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Fucking sucked, watched that shit last night...

·
20,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fucking sucked, watched that shit last night...
Stone is a ***. He tries to make W look like a daddy's boy and weak and all that shit, and it is truelly a joke. Fucking disrespectful to the office of the president.

Where was Stone when Clinton was getting his dick sucked, or when anybody that was gonna testify against him wound up dead, or when the first bombing of the World Trade Center happened?

Leftist propaganda bullshit.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I thought it was funny as hell.

·
Premium Member
29,396 Posts
All of Hollywood can burn in hell for all I care. Maybe when the big Earthquake hits, they can fall down the crack straight to hell.

·
Premium Member
3,335 Posts
It is if you watch it knowing it is pure bullshit.
Have you seen Gran Torino yet? I saw it last night and Clint throws about every foul slang you can think of... some of it was funny, some of it made me wince... but it is a great movie...

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts

He portrays Texans as fuckin morons and makes the last pres look like a dildo. Gimme a fuckin break. Sure wish they had a movie with the right winger's side of the story.
I'm a traditional conservative (excluding social issues tied to Christianity as I'm not religious) and wasn't very happy with the Bush presidency. (Fiscal irresponsibility, attempts at circumnavigating the constitution/curtailing personal freedoms, big gov't, blah blah blah)

I know who Oliver Stone is and wasn't expecting a kiss ass storyline either.

However, even I didn't make it through the whole movie without turning it off.

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
Oliver Stone is a raging vagina that ranks almost as high in douchebaggery as Michael Moore.

·
Big "foot"
19,217 Posts
I'm gonna ruin it for you further, so don't read this next part if you don't want to know...

The guy that plays W was "Brand", the big brother in Goonies. :eek:

lol :D

G

·
All of Hollywood can burn in hell for all I care. Maybe when the big Earthquake hits, they can fall down the crack straight to hell.
I concur. Sure I enjoy movies, but I do not enjoy the way these jackoff actors put themselves on pedestals and spew their political ideals around the world. I can certainly see why people would want to be in that position, but I can't say I respect it.

·
Premium Member
18,368 Posts

Stone is a joke, so I understand his obsession with Bush, but making us look like a bunch oh hicks is what pisses me off. It reminds me of the '70's when all those yankee's came down here looking for work, bitching the entire time about living here. There were several times I would look them in the eye and ask them why they were here. It's funny how many of them stayed here, and call it "home".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts