Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So was Rick Fox!

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And you know who else got owned tonight? Phil Jackson. Especially with comments like this.

"The Kings should be concerned," Lakers coach Phil Jackson. "We don't have to be concerned."

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
All i have to say is 16-0 for the Mavs. They are going to set a new record for bein undefeated. Record is 15-0. Cant wait to see the next game.

·
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
16,272 Posts
Finally Dallas has a professional team worthy of watching. Mark Cuban is the best thing to happen to Dallas professional sports in a long time. Looks like the Rangers might even have a decent shot next season. /crosses fingers

·
Keep jocking
9,217 Posts
We looked good but i wish we would have stomped them into the ground. Avery really played good, kinda suprised me.

·
Premium Member
4,671 Posts
JKD said:
Finally Dallas has a professional team worthy of watching. Mark Cuban is the best thing to happen to Dallas professional sports in a long time. Looks like the Rangers might even have a decent shot next season. /crosses fingers
LMAO, you said the Rangers;)

The game last night was bad ass, I got to sit in a box for the 1st time. Damn I need to be a high roller those boxes are bad ass!

·
Premium Member
33,187 Posts
JMAC said:
We looked good but i wish we would have stomped them into the ground.
Last time I checked, a 26-point spread in a basketball game IS getting stomped into the ground. :)

Isn't that the most we've ever beaten the Lakers by? And... GO MAVS!!

·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
HELL YEAH !!!

Them bitches got owned big time last night, Shaq or no Shaq. What are there excuses going to be, well we did not have Shaq? They got owned and when we meet again they will get owned again PERIOD!:p :cool:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts