DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, we might as well get all of his self congratulatory bullshit out of the way:

oh wow, a whole thread dedicated just to me, I'm flattered you spend so much time thinking about me! I love it! LOLOLOL... On and on into infinity...

Now that that is out of the way, I'd like to extend an offer. Sign up for remedial English comprehension at TCC. If you pass it with an A, (official transcript proof required)I will personally pay for all tuition and book expenses out of my own pocket, and give you a $200 gift card to Del Friscos to take your old lady out with. Registration for the Spring Semester starts in November, so let me know. It also needs to be a full semester class, no Wintermester/minimester copouts.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
First of all, we might as well get all of his self congratulatory bullshit out of the way:

oh wow, a whole thread dedicated just to me, I'm flattered you spend so much time thinking about me! I love it! LOLOLOL... On and on into infinity...

Now that that is out of the way, I'd like to extend an offer. Sign up for remedial English comprehension at TCC. If you pass it with an A, (official transcript proof required)I will personally pay for all tuition and book expenses out of my own pocket, and give you a $200 gift card to Del Friscos to take your old lady out with. Registration for the Spring Semester starts in November, so let me know. It also needs to be a full semester class, no Wintermester/minimester copouts.
Lulz @ this thread.

·
Banned
23,270 Posts
IBCA

In before circular arguments. And he's also going too say Bo less than 17 times, that you must be deeply hurt by something he said to you, and that if you will tell him what it was he will apologize sincerely.

This is hilarious. He only knows how to debate one way, and it's the way of a woman. Must be taking out his frustration from home, on here. I got $100 that says his wife runs his life and the only say he gets in this world is on here.

·
African Booty Scratcher
13,150 Posts
that poor guy.... he doesnt have a clue as to what goes on in the real world. i truly feel bad for him. quite the pity case.

god bless.

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
"ZOMG u guyz must be pretty butthurts to make a thread about me!!"

1 - 20 of 160 Posts