DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Public Enemy
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see it? What'd you think? I was quite disappointed, and disturbed...after watching it. Pretty intense.

·
Public Enemy
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It wasn't THAT bad. I know some people will probably love the movie. It just was a little too f'ed up for me.

·
Big Fundamental
911 Posts
1 out of 5? I may actually like it. Most critics are idiots IMHO, since I liked Charlie's Angels more than Adaptation. At least CA had an Enzo in it.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
VetEtr said:
1 out of 5? I may actually like it. Most critics are idiots IMHO, since I liked Charlie's Angels more than Adaptation. At least CA had an Enzo in it.
I liked Adaptation. Different.

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
I knew it. The previews just didn't hit me right. At all.

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
well, i saw it last night. the movie is well, pretty damn depressing! its seriously fucked up. the girl i went with must have *gasp*ed about a dozen times. it really is that crazy. i thought it was a good movie, with a different type of plot. there were some loose ends to be tied up but other than that they kept it pretty close. it hop-scotches around alot, so it took some effort to write it and keep it straight after editing. go see it, its worth the look.

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
just your typical try at a new way of the old story guy loves girl so much he just wants her to be happy flick, i was hoping it would show more of tomy as a young child fucking possessed dude- the movie theater scence was badass i thought kid started kickin ass and looking at evan !

grade D-

·
Scared s**tless
15,056 Posts
Girls can too said:
This is why I usually stick w/comedies. quickls1chick I'll take your word on it and save my money.
this movie is beyond FUBAR. lol, not a comedy!

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
quickls1chick said:
Anyone see it? What'd you think? I was quite disappointed, and disturbed...after watching it. Pretty intense.
I was very intrigued and liked it alot. Good concept and story line and pretty good acting IMO. It made my girl jump a couple times and cry a few too... Of the 4 of us that went together, only one didn't like it and he was pissed b/c he wanted to see Torque :rolleyes:

·
Registered
993 Posts
well i thought it was one of the coolest movies ive seen in a long time. you'll definitely come out of the theater thinkin about what YOUR life would be like if various events had worked out differently. the plot was amazing, and i loved how it all started to come together.

go see it.....its WORTH IT.

·
Registered
495 Posts
quickls1chick said:
ahh......see, it would have been better if you went and seen it with me. :eek:

;)

·
Public Enemy
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MYcobra said:
well i thought it was one of the coolest movies ive seen in a long time. you'll definitely come out of the theater thinkin about what YOUR life would be like if various events had worked out differently. the plot was amazing, and i loved how it all started to come together.

go see it.....its WORTH IT.

By the time everything started to come together, it was already halfway over. Now, I could deal with that if not that every time it switched stories I wanted to go into convulsions. I left the theatre wanting to shower. :p

·
Registered
993 Posts
quickls1chick said:
By the time everything started to come together, it was already halfway over. Now, I could deal with that if not that every time it switched stories I wanted to go into convulsions. I left the theatre wanting to shower. :p
HAH...oh i know...those transitions of goin back in time got to me too. AHHHHHH make it STOOOOP.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I just got back from seeing that tonight, and I can only say that it's one fucked up movie that's hard as hell to understand. Hope most of yall havent wasted yalls time on seeing it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts