Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:D

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a good thing for a lot of cars that think they are "fast".

:D

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a 10 point. Safety is #1. Did you notice anything different about the frontend?

·
Up in Smoke
1,061 Posts
Guessing, but it that a Nova 2? Looks like it's going to be a fun driver when it's done.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea. I spent 2 years looking for this car. Took another year to get it where it is today. Cant tell much from the pic but there has been alot done to the car already. Disc brakes, rack and pinion steering, adjustable height strut front suspension, Ididit steering column, and a complete strip down. Also new brake lines. The motor is being assembled in my garage now. Cant wait to see what I get for X-mas!

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
The car looks awesome. I'm not sure what you were wanting me to see in the front end. I can't wait to see it running.

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The front has struts on it. May be a little hard to tell from the pic. Hope I can have it back soon from the body shop. :)

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
66Deuce said:
The front has struts on it. May be a little hard to tell from the pic. Hope I can have it back soon from the body shop. :)
I can see the chrome/ stainless steel in the front. Hope you get it back soon. :)

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The other Nova isn't mine. The guy wouldn't sell it to me either. :(

I looked into the Heidts front suspension, but it is based off of the typical Mustang II suspension. My car is not going to be a drive around hot rod, it will also be used for racing. The shorter/stiffer Mustang II style was not what I was looking for. Do you own/like Nova's?

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
66Deuce said:
The other Nova isn't mine. The guy wouldn't sell it to me either. :(

I looked into the Heidts front suspension, but it is based off of the typical Mustang II suspension. My car is not going to be a drive around hot rod, it will also be used for racing. The shorter/stiffer Mustang II style was not what I was looking for. Do you own/like Nova's?
I used to own a 63 SS. I fabricated the left and right engine compartment walls out of sheet metal so they were completely smooth. It also had a Mustang II since it was a driver. 9" Ford rearend and a 377 ci backed by a 350 TH trans. I had to sell the car for school. Someday I would like to have another one. I really miss that car. :(

·
Horsepower Extractor
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like it was a really sweet car! We've all sold a car we wish we hadn't.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts