DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
well, if he wants to run on his 550 to the tires on motor, ill be glad to run him. but ill say this, if we run and i win, and he has to spray me to beat me, im gonna laugh. i would love to see his dyno sheets, ill have mine with me. i dont talk smack. i just think it will be funny if i win with my 361 to the tires, against his "550 to the tires on motor". see where im going with this?

stroker95

·
CFH
8,816 Posts
stroker95 said:
well, if he wants to run on his 550 to the tires on motor, ill be glad to run him. but ill say this, if we run and i win, and he has to spray me to beat me, im gonna laugh. i would love to see his dyno sheets, ill have mine with me. i dont talk smack. i just think it will be funny if i win with my 361 to the tires, against his "550 to the tires on motor". see where im going with this?

stroker95
ooooohh dyno sheets.............. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
757 Posts
well, maybe i didnt make what i was saying clear enough. im not a smack talker, but what im saying is that if someone says they make 550 to the tires on motor, then someone beats them with 361 yto the tires,then obviously that other individual doesnt make that much power. so in a way, its kinda like calling someone bluff. besides, who has seen a 383 make 550 to the tires,AND STILL BE ABLE TO DRIVE IT ON THE STREET.? doesnt happen, well very often these days at least. ive been a foprd technician forever, and the math just doesnt add up. im not talking trash, im just saying that there is no way that car makes that to the ground on motor. if it did, that motor would cost over 25k, and not streetable at all. nitrous? maybe. but not on motor.

stroker95(david)

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
I've seen a 396 ci motor that made about 510rwhp or so (enough to run 130mph @ 3700#'s) and gobs of torque being driven everyday.. Even drove it a couple of times myself. Cost was under 10k ;)

But yes.. Someone please smack this guy around. And leave some left over for me for next month when I drop my motor back in :D . I've heard way too much about this "Silver Z".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.