DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank everyone who has been so helpful while our family is going through this tough time. I know some may have seen him as cocky, but he was never mean spirited. He was just very passionate about what he believed in. I remember "discussions" we would have about his idea of racing (drags) and mine (road course). I would quote Carroll Shelby "a ture race car is the one that goes 0 to 100 and back to 0 the fastest". From the time Robby (he'll always be Robby to me-my bratty lil' brother) got his license, he was always bugging me to drive my '91 5.0 GT and told me if I ever sold the car to anyone other then him he would be so mad at me. Well, after his accident my car will never be up for sale. As a matter of fact I just ordered a personalized plate for my stang that reads "TWEAKD".
After seeing the turnout on Sun. and Mon. it made me very proud of the person he grew up to become. Those who got to know him, know he was a true friend and someone you could count on.
I do ask one very important favor, please do what ever you can to help michelle also get through one of the toughest times of her life. She's very important to our family and needs all the support she can get.
Once again, THANK YOU!!! Be safe and keep the racing on the track.
J.C. (Rob's big bro)

·
Samurai Schmuck
1,908 Posts
Sorry for your loss J.C.. :( I think that keeping the mustang and adding the Tweakd plate is a great idea. I didn't know Rob other than by communication on this board but I'm sure that he would like the idea too. Hang in there.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Re: I prefer (57) T-Birds!

ChuckCABaby said:
Beautifully written!
I'm not sure I understand this post. :confused:

God bless Rob and your family, JC. I went to the AAC on Sunday but it was breaking up as I got there. :( Rob was a good guy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts