·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OU is whoopin on them early tonight!

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
Kingsbury's hopes for the Heisman and TT's hopes for a big 12 title are goin down the toilet. OU is playin outstanding defense.

marcus

·
The Alpha Omega Frog
8,333 Posts
When I saw the score...23-0, I thought it wasnt that bad...TILL I noticed it wasnt even the second half yet. :eek:

·
Registered
328 Posts
60-15 w/ 3 minutes left in the game. The receivers coach at Tech needs to be fired. When it hits you in the hands, you're supposed to catch it. :rolleyes:

That's alright. You know how Tech fared against us (Colorado) the first time around. :p Wouldn't want that to happen again..

Then again, Colorado didn't fare too well against Zero-U the first time either. Looking forward to the Big 12 Championship game.

·
Registered
328 Posts
1wheelgixxer said:
Who are they playing?
Who?

OU and Tech. It's over. 60-15 was the final.

·
Back To Normal
6,180 Posts
Well I am still proud of my Red Raiders! That was one of the best seasons they have ever had. But my hat is off to OU they played an awesome game! Their defense was on top of their game and they kept our offense flustered. Oh well at least we are still State Champs. :D

Good Game OU.

Justin

·
Registered
328 Posts
2001 GT said:
Well I am still proud of my Red Raiders! That was one of the best seasons they have ever had. But my hat is off to OU they played an awesome game! Their defense was on top of their game and they kept our offense flustered. Oh well at least we are still State Champs. :D

Good Game OU.
Shit yeah man, Tech has no reason to hang their heads. They've had a great season. I'm just so glad they beat those suck asses from Austin.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I knew OU would beat Tech (I'm a Sooner since birth). I didn't think it would be so one-sided though. Tech has had a great season, but our defense finally woke up after a two week nap. I think it is badass that the Big 12 has 9 possible bowl teams. And our conference is weak??? I just wish Michigan had played better so a real team could go to the championship! Time to cheer for Syracuse and VTech.

BOOMER SOONER!!!

Later,
Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts