DFW Mustang Forums banner

Who is going to win

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Well being a good AG I voted for A&M but who knows....

probably t.u.

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
i'm voting for A&M cuz i'm a loyal aggie. you just never know what Aggie football team might show up. if mcneal plays it could be interesting. all i know is i want slocum gone.

marcus

·
Registered
119 Posts
360 notch for ur LS1 said:
Well being a good AG I voted for A&M but who knows....

probably t.u.
I second that...depends if the wrecking crew shows up and McNeal has his "A" game. Oh yeah! and something about monkey flying out of my butt...

I would like to think we would win but being in Austin it is highly doubtful.

Gig'em

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'll take U.T. in quarters 1-3. After that its a toss up. As long as Sims in the Q.B. in the 4rth in a big game they will never win. I cant wait till he's out of there. Sims is a passing Q.B. which isn't a bad thing, today's Q.B. have to be able to move around and thats something he can't do.

·
'03 Racer
1,102 Posts
The only thing that is going to beat Texas is a badass passing game and/or a badass defensive secondary. A&M has neither. Tech won because Kingsbury was on fire. Tech's defense wasn't anything special (they gave up 38 points). They flat out outscored UT.

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
I think my avatar explains it all :mad:

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
01stang said it best. the only chance we have is if the Wrecking Crew actually shows up and if McNeal plays and has an "A" game. bottom line....Slocum sucks.

marcus

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
As long as RC is in there they wont have a chance. UT all the way. They are out for blood since Tech pulled a win out of their ass agenst them.

·
Race Tracks have Corners?
3,582 Posts
We've got a decent shot at it if Reggie plays. I'm not so sure that is going to happen. I saw him Monday night, and he said it looked doubtful. Saw him yesterday also, and he was still in the motorized wheel chair chasing after chicks.

-Blake:D

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
SlvrTA said:
Saw him yesterday also, and he was still in the motorized wheel chair chasing after chicks.

[Student Section @ Kyle] REGGIE, REGGIE, REGGIE, REGGIE, REGGIE . . . [Student Section @ Kyle] :D

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I think everyone should know who I am gonna go for! UT

P.S. I have 2 tickets to the game that I am selling if anyone wants them. They are Student Tickets but if you are a Texas fan(i.e. dont be wearing A&M stuff and try to get in with these tickets) and you say you forgot your ID at home they will let you in almost every time.

Justin

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
blk90cpe said:
you say you forgot your ID at home they will let you in almost every time.
Damn, they'll just laugh at you if you try that at Kyle :eek:

·
CEO of......
7,134 Posts
2001Chevy said:
if Reggie plays I think it will be a good game

*points,laughs and snickers* sure thing Craig. yeah buddy.

hell it doesn't matter who wins now anyways with the loss last weekend.

i hope Texas plays Chance Mock the whole second half so we can get a preview at next year. sence the only people they are losing is 2 defensive players.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
whatever bert...I think it will be a good game...yeah I heard that that texas has a bad ass QB that redshirted this year...course anyone can do better than Sims :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts