DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a 1990 Chevy Silverado single cab short wheel base. 350 V-8, cold a/c, Automatic, power everything, keyless entry, JVC tape deck with a 12 disc changer & remote, 5% tint, slider rear glass, dual chamber 40 series flowmaters dumped at the rear end. Euro taillights, BRAND NEW wheels and tires!!! Nothing to special Some chrome racing mods 15x8 on the front with 255/60/15's and 15x10 on the rear with 295/50/15's all white lettered. They were bought 2 days ago and have receipt. Truck has high miles but was bought from a lawyer locally and you can tell it was very well maintained! RUNS VERY STRONG!!! Just looking for any offers on trade or may sell outright for right price. Will have pics up shortly, All trades must be 100% dependable daily driver. PLEASE NO JUNK OR LOWBALLERS!!! Don't waste my or your time. Thanks :D New price $3,600 CASH!!! OR $3,200 WITH STOCK SILVERADO ALLOYS WITH 90% TREAD. :D NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
i have just aquired a 90 crx si with ls v-tech if interested give me a call 972-429-0902 hm or 214-577-4884 cell thanks john

·
Registered
144 Posts
Trade for my 89 firebird with an ls1 swap??

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, I did! Could you please send pics of it to [email protected]?? I'm very interested in it. If the exterior is in good shape and along with the rest of the car, You may have a deal. Thanks :D I'll be waiting on you.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Trade

Interesed in trade for my 88 gt, would you be willing to throw in any cash on the deal?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Honestly I haven't got much cash to spare right now. How about your bike and some cash for the truck??? I'm interested in the stang! But really all I'd be able to do is str8 across. Could you send me some pics of it (stang) [email protected] :D You can keep all your stereo stuff except the deck unless you have another to put in it. :D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts