DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Trick Flow Evangelist
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car was the pig and now I'm open for converting yours. 02' dual piston calipers. stopping is a good thing.
how does it look you likey?

·
Trick Flow Evangelist
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

·
Trick Flow Evangelist
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do you put more than one pic in a reply?:(

·
Trick Flow Evangelist
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one more:D..... I get carried away somtimes, oops looks like I need to wash the old tail pipes a little better:p

·
Trick Flow Evangelist
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, do you have to host a string of images, I see some people posting a number of pic in the same reply somtimes, not sure how they do it.

·
Trick Flow Evangelist
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you mean the fronts? they have to be small cause if not it rubs the fender (too low) I already bent the fender out once and had to fix it.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
sweet............

·
Registered
716 Posts
Mustang Heaven's Shibby said:
How much of a pain in the ass was that? Or did the spindles bolt right on with some brake line trick-work?
Actually, installing SN95 brakes on a Fox is pretty straightforward. The spindles bolt right up, and you can use the Fox balljoint, provided you use some spacers between the spindle and the castle nut (SN95 balljoints are about 3/16" shorter.)

Brake lines may beed to be fabricated, but if you know what the fittings are beforehand, that's easy too. (I'll admit, I've always done this conversion using Cobra brakes, so I don't know if the GT brakes use a 10mm Banjo fitting or not. If so, then the Fox brake hoses should work fine.)

Of course, you'll need a master cylinder appropriate for whatever calipers you're using.

-- Robert

·
Registered
837 Posts
SWEET!!! I love the stance. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks awesome, wheels look great if they are temporary what are you putting on?

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Looks Damn good man:eek:

M

1 - 20 of 26 Posts