DFW Mustang Forums banner


110 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  AL P
If a baby is born after the year end, can you claim it on last year taxes. i was told that if it has a SS card before W2 are sent out you can claim it..... Can someone help me on this
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
That is a question for a CPA that handles tax. Pattymelt on this board may be able to answer it. I do know that as long as the baby is born on or before Dec 31st. it counts as a deduction for the entire year with no proration or anything like that. Interesting question!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.