DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will I need a new clutch,crossmember and driveshaft to do this.Do any of yall have a t56 in a fox.thanks

·
No, I don't have a turbo
2,203 Posts
Look here..

and here..

and here...

and maybe here..

And it's good to see someone else in Wichita Falls who likes to go fast around corners as well as in a straight line.. Holler if you need any help working on your car. I'm looking at the MM parts as well, and this spring I'll be having a GTG at my place to do a 5-lug conversion (99-up PBR's & Vargas), C-springs, and Bullitts on my 90 GT..

Todd

·
No, I don't have a turbo
2,203 Posts
93coupelx said:
Will I need a new clutch,crossmember and driveshaft to do this.Do any of yall have a t56 in a fox.thanks
1979-1993 Mustang 5.0

To install a t56 into a 79-93 you will need : Ford T56 transmission, crossmember relocation kit, shorter driveshaft with 31t yoke and a longer speedo cable. Kit price is $2600

according to D&D performance..

Thought I might as well answer your question as well..

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TurboTodd said:
Look here..

and here..

and here...

and maybe here..

And it's good to see someone else in Wichita Falls who likes to go fast around corners as well as in a straight line.. Holler if you need any help working on your car. I'm looking at the MM parts as well, and this spring I'll be having a GTG at my place to do a 5-lug conversion (99-up PBR's & Vargas), C-springs, and Bullitts on my 90 GT..

Todd
I'll be there man.I just bought a 13 inch cobra front brake kit and am saving for the rear.All I need now are some x2 balljoints or sn95's and a cobra brake booster.I really want a t56 in the long run when I blow this t5 up.That where mr.credit comes into play:D

·
No, I don't have a turbo
2,203 Posts
I had a set of spacers made for my SN95 spindles.. You can borrow one if you want to get a pair made..

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TurboTodd said:
I had a set of spacers made for my SN95 spindles.. You can borrow one if you want to get a pair made..
cool,where would I get that done

·
No, I don't have a turbo
2,203 Posts
I bet a machine shop could whip you out a pair.. They're real simple, and I think better than the pile of washers..

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TurboTodd said:
I bet a machine shop could whip you out a pair.. They're real simple, and I think better than the pile of washers..
cool, you will have to hook a brother up on monday,I am in ft worth right now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts