DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Ennis last night and there were a bunch of bad ass cars there. 9 supra's, a couple vipers, 03 cobras, lingenfelter vette....etc..

There wass one ride that got my attention in a heartbeat though. a red coupe that looked liek a 12 second ride aside from the slicks .....and the parachute :)

I'll try and get the pics of his ride up tonight, but holy shit that thing was a MONSTER, he dyned 1006 to the rear wheels, and did 10.6 @142 on LOW boost! Anyway, just wondering if any one else has seen this thing, it's CRAZY fast!


Nitin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it had a D & D t56, and yea, i would like to see you try to get that monster down the track without kissing a wall, at the 1/8th mile and the 1000 ft he was getting ther back end loose...TOO MUCH POWER :)

BTW-low boost, he said was only 600-700 hp.... and he was STILL all over the track, that's coming out of the hole on boost, getting sideways, letting completely out of it, then getting back in it to that time, not too shabby in my book...
he was a real nice guy, and when he does get that thing to hook and make a clean pass down a track, it's going to put down some ungodly numbers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
Tommy Tutone said:
Over a 1000 hp and only ran 10.6's.
The guy was making his License passes. which consists of 1 60' pass, 1 330' pass, 2 1000' passes, 2 moderate passes, and 2 All out passes that requires to be faster than 9.99 which he did, his last 2 passes where 9.95 and 9.83 at 145 and 149. The Owner of the car is Chad Kloddner.
 

·
Custom User Title:
Joined
·
3,329 Posts
Yea, I knew it was Cloddner's car.:D I wanted WS6luvr to explain more.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
SNEAKY said:
We went out w/ Chad that night and I got a video of some of the launches and some of the 10 second passes. I wasnt planning on bringing my camera until I found out Chad was going the battery died and I didnt get Chads 9 second runs
 

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
Joined
·
4,842 Posts
SCC327 said:
The guy was making his License passes. which consists of 1 60' pass, 1 330' pass, 2 1000' passes, 2 moderate passes, and 2 All out passes that requires to be faster than 9.99 which he did, his last 2 passes where 9.95 and 9.83 at 145 and 149. The Owner of the car is Chad Kloddner.
Hey Wes maybe you could give him some pointers on how to get down the track.......lol.:D
 

·
[x] original checkboxer
Joined
·
10,836 Posts
Those look like AZEV wheels to me. I'm not sure what you call that model though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
Yes just seeing that red LX made the trip to Ennis worth it! Sweet!

But what's up with
- no times on the boards at the end of the track
- no countdown starting lights (just green)
- delays like crazy!!

Supposed to open at 6 (became 7, had to wait till 8 to tech in, finally started the first run at 9! By midnight I only got 2 runs in!

Guess that's why I quit going to Ennis 4 yrs ago. It used to be great, get there at 5, and by 6 I had over 5 runs!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
1988 5.8 LX said:
Yes just seeing that red LX made the trip to Ennis worth it! Sweet!

But what's up with
- no times on the boards at the end of the track
- no countdown starting lights (just green)
- delays like crazy!!

Supposed to open at 6 (became 7, had to wait till 8 to tech in, finally started the first run at 9! By midnight I only got 2 runs in!

Guess that's why I quit going to Ennis 4 yrs ago. It used to be great, get there at 5, and by 6 I had over 5 runs!
Its called street night and there open from 8-2am. Regular TNTs are still 6-12midnight. I got there a little after 8 and only ran twice by choice but I could easily got 3-4 runs by midnight.
 

·
Sir Clavin
Joined
·
3,106 Posts
That car is BAD!!!!! seen it when it dynoed 806rwhp. The craftsmanship in his ride in unbelievable!!!! Immaculate. You just have to see it to believe it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
[CS]ls1haha said:
That car is BAD!!!!! seen it when it dynoed 806rwhp. The craftsmanship in his ride in unbelievable!!!! Immaculate. You just have to see it to believe it.
only 806rwhp he must have had some problems that day. Ive seen it do 1123 and 984:D
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top