DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so its time to rebuild my tranny. Who makes a good kit that has alot of good parts to rebuild it? All my gears are in good shape, mainly just syncros and bushings/bearings and whatever gets old needs replacing. Is there a shop around Mesquite/Plano area that has rebuilt T-5's ready to go? How bout getting it rebuilt? Im fully capable of doing this rebuild, just looking for different suggestions. Thanks

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
Boss5.0 said:
Ok, so its time to rebuild my tranny. Who makes a good kit that has alot of good parts to rebuild it? All my gears are in good shape, mainly just syncros and bushings/bearings and whatever gets old needs replacing. Is there a shop around Mesquite/Plano area that has rebuilt T-5's ready to go? How bout getting it rebuilt? Im fully capable of doing this rebuild, just looking for different suggestions. Thanks
there really is only one place to go, and all will agree.

www.slimsmustangperformance.com MR. T5 himself 972-287-1303

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
Boss5.0 said:
How much does it normally cost for a rebuild from him?
it will depend on whats broken, give him a call, he is a honest guy, and runs the place himself so dont worry about him trying to sell you a bunch of shit you dont want to buy or dont need.

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Thanks yall. I appreciate all the great feedback.
The rebuilds are $450.00
972-287-1303 Noah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts