DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any luck with those small pools you get from wal mart, just something to play around in and be inexpensive

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
they on sale at biglots HOE

·
3,454 Posts
nope they get used 2-3 times maybe more and that was it.
next season it will turn into shit.(because it sits)
not worth it to me.
but i do own a 25k gallon pool now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, I agree with MrED, because they won't last long, in fact not even a year. My suggestion is to opt for a small concrete pool instead. Though it costa more, at least you will able to use itt for a long time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What do you mean pool at walmart? You mean the air inflated type? Will you can expect a very limited activities with that materials, just like when I made bathroom renovations blacktown, they bought a large air inflted pool, well after few days of everyday usage, it just went flat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree with Behl, swimming polls are investment in a house or any other buildings, this will surely raise up the value of each building as soon as the pool is well built, I know a Glass Pool Fencing Perth that is well built and elegant enoough that the main value of the entire house has been elevated up to 25% higher, now that's what you call a good investment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So funny because these pools from walmart, are so expensive these days. I wonder if it is still a supply and demand, or just the quarantine demands its price? Been to a pool maintenance fort Lauderdale lately, and found out theyhave same pricing on their traditional pool services, so there's something really going on to the Walmart pools

1 - 10 of 10 Posts