DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
3 valves
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im just browsing some of the military sites about me, and I go to see the 2 little ribbons Ive been awarded and its been updated. I now have 4 one for GWOT (global war on terrorism) and one for my home base getting an outstanding award.

And when I leave this deployment Ill be getting 2 more :D

·
Premium Member
29,396 Posts
Congrats man! I had 2 soliders come in and buy new clothes from me last week. They just got back from Iraq. They had been there for a year. I shook their hands and told them I appreciated what they have been doing and wished them luck. Fuck celebrities and athletes. You guys are the real hero's.

·
Registered
531 Posts
When is that GWOT medal coming out. When I got demobilized they said we had to wait for it to "officially" be made. So they gave it to us and then took it away. I should be getting that one also :)

Eric

·
Registered
13 Posts
3 Ribbons

I'm in Korea at my first duty station. As soon as you graduate AIT, you should have at least 3 Ribbons. I currently have the Army Service Ribbon, National Defense Ribbon, and the Global War on Terrorism Ribbon. I'm not sure when I get to put on my Korea defense ribbon.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I just added 3 to make 12 total then found out there is one more on the way. I wish they would quit it costs me $40 a pop to update my thin ribbons :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts