DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,928 Posts
The only thing that really bothers me about alot of people is when they own a specific brand or model, they dis, and disown every other car.

I have respect for ls1's and supra's and anything that is fast. I am not gonna hipe my car up to be the fastest thing in the world, becuase there is always some one with more money, and a faster car, or a better handling car. Just enjoy what ya got, and respect all. You never know when your 400hp ls1 is gonna get smacked down by a turbo civic.

I realized this even more when I saw a second gen DSM run 12.4's like it was nothing. Anything is possible if you have money.

·
Along for the ride
6,569 Posts
DarkPony said:
The only thing that really bothers me about alot of people is when they own a specific brand or model, they dis, and disown every other car.

I have respect for ls1's and supra's and anything that is fast. I am not gonna hipe my car up to be the fastest thing in the world, becuase there is always some one with more money, and a faster car, or a better handling car. Just enjoy what ya got, and respect all. You never know when your 400hp ls1 is gonna get smacked down by a turbo civic.

I realized this even more when I saw a second gen DSM run 12.4's like it was nothing. Anything is possible if you have money.
i agree with BJ. i am a car lover. i have respect for anything set up clean that runs strong.

marcus

·
almost ready to race
2,860 Posts
I think we all know the joke about Supras and the drag strip....

They are amazing cars for sure and I wish you could throw 900 hp at a stock block mod motor!

At the 1/8th mile, I had no problem taking down a 6xx rhwp single turbo supra. Of course he wants a highway race now and it will definately be another story.:eek: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.