DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposedly this Supra makes 700 rear wheel, it's running a Kawasaki through traffic at ludicrous speed, warning bells go off, driver stays in throttle, air fuel goes nuts, car makes bad noises, dude drives it home LOL.

It also supposedly had a built short block, just watch and laugh.

Right Click - Save As
http://mugenpower.net/ot/suprablow.wmv
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The best part, I just watched it again, one of the guys in the car says "maybe it's just something loose" yeah, like the bottom end LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
ha ha ha, spend all that money and he races a bike and messes up stuf, shows you how reliable that stuf is lol :D
 

·
Golf anyone?
Joined
·
3,593 Posts
HobieF3 said:
The best part, I just watched it again, one of the guys in the car says "maybe it's just something loose" yeah, like the bottom end LOL.
Actually the best part is when he says, "yeah, it's the block. hopefully, it's just the block and not the heads."

LOL
 

·
.........................
Joined
·
1,766 Posts
here an idea, instead of just stopping the car and getting a trailer, lets just drive the fucker home until it absolutley will not start. Just in case its a oil pump or something :D
 

·
Which one's the clutch?
Joined
·
2,313 Posts
maybe they had tons of money and did not care?
 

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
Joined
·
13,296 Posts
animals said:
ha ha ha, spend all that money and he races a bike and messes up stuf, shows you how reliable that stuf is lol :D

please tell me you are really not this ignorant about supras?? you can blow anything up with stupidity.. but if you keep everything in check. at 700 rwhp the supra motor is pretty much 100% reliable.
 

·
Samurai Schmuck
Joined
·
1,908 Posts
White_lightning said:
please tell me you are really not this ignorant about supras?? you can blow anything up with stupidity.. but if you keep everything in check. at 700 rwhp the supra motor is pretty much 100% reliable.

Like you know ANYTHING about supras!! :p (my feeble attempt at sarcasm)
 

·
Live For The Twisties!!!
Joined
·
2,457 Posts
Haa!!

dan962000 said:
Actually the best part is when he says, "yeah, it's the block. hopefully, it's just the block and not the heads."

LOL

Right!! Beacuse we all know that a prepped short block is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much cheaper than a head!!! :rolleyes: :D Good call igudo!!!!! :D
 

·
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!
Joined
·
13,296 Posts
yeah.. when your EGTs break 1000* its normaly a sign to LET OUT.. looks like he was running high boost i bet on pump.. yeah. 2 bar + pump + 1000*+ egt = BOOM BITCH!
 

·
Pumpkin Head R.I.P.
Joined
·
2,738 Posts
I love how they drive it all the way home, then kill the car 20ft. from the driveway and coast up :cool:
 

·
Taliban can SUCK IT!
Joined
·
3,145 Posts
SSpray said:
Wow that was a lot of warning lights!

Impressive race though.
no shit and you think that loud beeping would give it away too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
wow

i feel sorry for that guys offspring...maybe its something loose...rich or lean?...i dont know..."hopefully" its just the block... :confused:
 
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Top